Beyond Bioidentical Hormones and Anti-Aging ....
Energy Medicine: Dr. DeJesus is a pioneer in the field of Energy Medicine. Early in her practicing years she joined the first American National Review Board to bring Low Level Laser Therapy to the fore front of medicine. Other Energy Medicine modalities used by Dr. DeJesus include: Electrodermal Testing, Multi Frequency Generators. Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy, Low Level Laser Therapy, Personalized Digital Homeopathy and much more.
Hormone Therapy Programs:
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy: Restoring and replenishing your lost hormones will rejuvenate your body and increase your energy levels, balance your moods, boost your immune system and bring you back to life. Bioidentical hormones are an exact match to the hormones produced by your body, and will renew your vitality more effectively than synthetic hormones.
- Male - Testosterone Therapy (Andropause): Each testosterone program is carefully crafted to give you the energy, drive, libido and strength you had when you were younger.
- Thyroid Therapy: With this customized therapy regimen you"ll be able to counteract various symptoms of aging such as; thinning hair fatigue, muscle aches, even depression.
- Low Dose Naltrexone: Dr. DeJesus is one of the pioneers and medical experts in the use of LDN in the United States. This little known generic drug is revolutionizing our present treatment of Autoimmune Disease, Cancer, Crhon's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Interstitial Cystitis, Lichen Sclerosus, Autism, Depression, Cognitive Decline, Peripheral Neuropathy . etc.
- Wellness Evaluations for Ladies and Gentlemen: never too early to asses your over all health status than with a comprehensive wellness evaluation. abnormal levels of the brain chemicals that transmit nerve signals (neurotransmitters). Symptoms include: spread body pain, skin temperature changes, irritable bowel, brain fog, immune system dysfunction and more.
- Human Growth Hormone: Also known as the “Fountain of Youth”, has been proven to restore motivation and your quality of sleep. HGH will also fight off weight gain and ED. Human Growth hormone can only be prescribed after a full medical examination to establish medical necessity of such therapy.
- Sermorelin Therapy: A more cost effective option used by physicians in order to help you increase your natural production of Human Growth Hormone. Sermorelin is not a hormone, but it helps to stimulate the production and secretion of other hormones such as HGH and Testosterone. Sermorelin Therapy may be used in conjunction with HRT.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy: What is preventing you from achieving your Maximum Potential at work, at home, socially? By getting to the root of mental and emotional blockades you can be in control of your life again.
Hypnotherapy can be used to address:
Fears and Phobias, Anxiety and Stress, Panic Attacks, Insomnia, Lack of Self-Confidence, Weight Management, psychosomatic
physical conditions and more.
Many successful Business leaders Executives have found Clinical Hypnotherapy to be a helpful tool to be more productive, focus and balanced.
Clinical Hypnotherapist performed under medical supervision is an evidence-based therapy, with over 70,000 research references worldwide. Hypnotherapy is not some form of magic pill or quick fix either. It requires that the client be committed to change and prepared to make the effort to make that change a reality.Clinical hypnotherapy is highly cost effective with patient benefit often being achieved rapidly. Also clinical hypnotherapy can be successful where other interventions have not produced the desired outcome. Hypnotherapy sessions are generally customized to your individual needs and wants, and your beliefs are respected at all times.
- Digital Homeopathy: Customized homeopathics drops to address your immediate needs: Stress, Anxiety, Digestive issues, Mental Clarity, Immune Support and much more...
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): No down time, outpatient procedure ( 45 minutes to 1- 1/2 hours). PRP was first widely used in the dental community to aid in the healing process of implants, jaw reconstruction and even gum tissue regeneration. Studies have proven PRP to be effective in several medical specialties including; sports medicine, ophthalmology, dermatology/ cosmetic surgery (PRP Anti-wrinkle Facials and Hair Growth Treatments), neurosurgery, orthopedics and ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) . Platelets are known to aid in the healing process of all wounds and therefore the regeneration of cells. New data show that platelets release large doses of bioactive proteins, known as growth factors responsible for attracting macrophages, mesenchymal stem cells and osteoblasts which promote the removal of necrotic tissue and enhance tissue regeneration and repair.